The Edison State Community College Athletic Department will hold its annual Athletics Day on Thursday, July 20 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Robinson Theater at the Piqua Campus to launch the upcoming baseball, basketball, softball, and volleyball seasons.
In order to participate in athletics for the 2017-18 academic year, all student-athletes are required to report to campus to:
- Attend team meetings conducted by coaches
- Have physicals certified and complete baseline testing
- Go over physical training rules and regulations for the year
- Verify academic registration and discuss eligibility guidelines
- Have individual pictures taken and collect information for the website
- Learn about services available in the Learning Center/Tutoring
- Listen to presentations from Premier Health
All student-athletes must have the following items completed/turned in by the end of this day (no exceptions)
- Register for fall classes (12 credit hours minimum)
- Physical completed
- Final official high school transcripts
- Pre-season paperwork (click to download)
- Athletic Code of Conduct
- Gap in Attendance Statement
- Physical Examination Form
- Insurance Form
- NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit
- Student-Athlete Information Packet
- Sports Waiver and Release Form
- Signed Letter of Intent
- Any student-athlete that has attended another college must submit Official Transcripts from that college turned in and complete an NJCAA Student-Athlete Eligibility Transfer Tracking Form.
For more information, contact Nate Cole by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937.381.1555.
Edison State's baseball, basketball, softball, and volleyball teams compete in the Ohio Community College Athletic Conference (OCCAC) and are Division II members of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).